At RES, we welcome and encourage real estate agents and brokers to participate in our broker’s programs. It is a great opportunity to earn sizable commissions and provide your clients with an ability to sell or buy within a specified sale date.
1. AGENTS/BROKERS CAN REFER SELLERS
Real estate agents/brokers have a strong relationship with RES, often earning substantial commissions by referring their sellers to RES Auction Co. The referring agent/broker may also be instrumental in proving that auctions have the ability to convert their property/assets into a quick sale. It’s easy to participate. Simply call RES and talk to an auctioneer…..we will make it happen.
Benefits of Referring Agent/Broker:
- Earn substantial commissions on a specific sale date without having to wait for property to sell on the market
- Properties are exposed to many qualified potential buyers
- Properties sold in a short period of time
- Innovative, proven, successful option to real estate marketing with minimal investment on your part
- Ability to offer the options of selling non-real estate assets alongside the selling of their property
To learn more about being a referring broker, contact Jon Mast, Auction Manager, at 330-674-7610.
2. BE A BUYER’S BROKER
With our Buyer’s Broker Program, brokers are able to earn a substantial commission by representing buyers at auction.
- Fill out the Referral Form below
- Buyer to be registered and accepted by RES prior to the day of the auction
- Prospective buyers who have been previously contacted by RES will not be honored as a referral
- The referring agent must show the property to the client 24 hours prior to the auction and be with the client at the auction
- Adjoining property owners are customers of RES
- Return form to RES by either Fax 330-674-5656 or emailed to Jon Mast at email@example.com. Forms must be received and approved at least 24 hours prior to the auction.