Ever dreamed of owning your own Racetrack?
Absolute Auction of Motorsports Park Hastings (MPH)
Auction includes 2.14 Mile SCCA Certified Road Course, all improvements, chattels and 48 lots
October 9, 2019 at 5 PM
Auction held onsite in the Club House
427 S Showboat Blvd
OPEN HOUSE Wednesday, September 4th • 5pm
- Forbes Magazine named this Racetrack “One of the Top 10 Places to Speed Legally.”
- Excellent location – ideal for racers across the country
- Well designed for a unique experience for all skill levels
- 48 Spacious lots for condos & garages right next to the track are available for development
- Watch race events from the comfort of your own deck
- Make lifetime friendships and connections with other auto enthusiasts
General Property Information
- City of Hastings Water/Sewer/Electricity
- Zoning I-2
- The Garages Addition & The Garages Second Addition are in the city limits of Hastings.
- Track, Parking & Farmland are not in the city limits of Hastings.
- Attendance in 2016 was 4,500. Out of state visitors 45%. All visitors in 2016 from Memorial Day-Labor Day.
- Attendance in 2017 was 6,600. Out of state visitors 60%. 3,000 visitors from Memorial Day-Labor Day. 75% of summer visitors were out of state.
- Attendance in 2018 was 7,300. Out of state visitors 60%.
- 48 Lots Currently Available
- 25 lots have been sold
- Legal Descriptions
- 16-07-09—NW ¼ EX the Garages Add, Lots 1-12, Lot 18, Lots 31-34, Lots 49-51, 57-58, & EX the Garages Third Add, EX Garages 4th Addition, EX Tract of Land N ½ NW ¼ CONT 10.05 AC & EX Strip for Road. **** The Garage Add Lots -13-17, Lots 19-30, Lots 35-48, Lots 59-75 (48 total lots included).
- 16-07-09—Lot 76 The Garages Second Add (PT NW ¼) -The Club House or Guardrail Club
- 48 total lots at $1,349
- Clubhouse (Guardrail Club) $3,699.76
- Race Track $10,530
PERSONAL PROPERTY & IMPROVEMENTS EQUIPMENT
- 7400 JD Tractor with 740 Loader and HX15 Shredder
- Motorola Radios w/David Clark Headsets (36)
- AMB TRANX260 Timing System (Decoder TRANX2 & 55 Transponders)
- Model 640 8’ x 12’ Car Scales w/electronics
- Hurst Jaws-of-Life (Safety)
- Tower Computer for Timing W/large screen viewing
- ThinkPad laptop for backups
- Wireless facility Network broadcast via Fiber in Clubhouse
- Grasshopper Model 220 20 HP Mid Deck Mower
- Sound and Paddock Speaker announcing system
- Craftsman riding mowers (2)
- Hand blowers and Weed eaters
- AKRA XR Clone Go Karts (8) plus 2 TAG Karts
- Scotsman CO330SW-1B Ice machine
- Aluminum Grand Stands seats 150 Plus other wood stands (4)
GUARDRAIL CLUB HOUSE
- Pool Table (coin operated)
- Poker Table / Clubhouse covered Table
- Vintage Shuffle-Board (Coin operated)
- Bar Tables in Clubhouse (12)
- Steel Base Paddock Picnic Table (10)
- Refrigerator and (4 freezers)
- File cabinets
- Timing Staff Chairs (14)
- Deck chairs (20) and tables (5) (Clubhouse)
- 3 Large Screen wall mounted TV’s W/Sound system & Tuner
- 2004 Ford F150 Pickup 4 door 2x2 Pace/Safety Truck (Licensed)
- 1999 Ford F250 Pickup 2 door 2x2 Safety Truck (licensed)
- 1996 Ford Ranger (additional Track only maintenance vehicle)
- 1989 Ford Fun Bus for Guest rides and tours (Licensed)
- Used track only Fire Truck
- Small Safety Track Only Trailer for Motorcycle & Kart pickups.
- Road Course underground drainage system
- RV Hookups (3) 20/30/50 AMP locations
- Flag Stand FIA Approved (Finish Line)
- Electronic Privacy Gate into the Garage Condo area.
- Paddock Tall pole night lighting (2 areas) for events and RV guests
- Water Well G-003183 (was for 145 acres) 2200 gpm 11” Column 221’ (Inactive but registered)
Joseph Mast, Auctioneer
Seth Andrews, Broker
www.RES.bid | (833) 765-3737
In Partnership with:
Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc.
Property in its entirety is being offered absolute to the highest bidder, without reserve, sold at the property on October 9, 2019 at 5 PM CDT. The successful bidder will complete an auction purchase contract at the conclusion of the auction. Online bidding through Proxibid.com will also be available. Approval prior to auction is required for online bidders.
Property and improvements are offered AS-IS with no contingencies or warranties. Any and all inspections and due diligence must be conducted prior to auction day.
Buyers Premium: A 10% Buyer Premium will be added to the auction hammer price to determine the Contract Price for the property.
Closing: Property will close within 60 days of the auction or by December 9, 2019 at 5 PM CST. Southern Title LLC will act as the closing agent. The 2018 and prior taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2019 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance will be split equally between the buyer and seller.
Deposit Amount: A payment of 10% will be due the day of the auction. This payment can be made with cash, certified funds, personal or company check. This money will be deposited into the Trust Account of Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc. The balance at closing must be certified funds or wire transfer to the closing company.
Agency Disclosure: RES Auction Services and Ruhter Auction and Realty, Inc. are acting as auctioneer/agent as an agent for the seller only. Joseph Mast, Auctioneer, Seth Andrews, Broker, and all agents of Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage, acreages and other dimensions are approximate.
Due Diligence: It is your responsibility to obtain and read the Property Information Package relating to the property being sold at this auction, as well as any and all other information made available relating to this auction and the property being sold at this auction. You acknowledge and represent that you have done so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you also acknowledge and agree that the sale pursuant to this auction is being made on an “as-is, where-is” basis, with no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, by the Seller and/or the Auctioneer. You further acknowledge that any information contained in the Property Information Package or otherwise obtained directly or indirectly from the Auctioneer and/or the Seller is being presented to the best of the Auctioneer’s and the Seller’s actual knowledge without independent verification. Therefore, it is your sole and exclusive responsibility to inspect the property; review the documents relating to the property; assess the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the Property Information Package and any such other documents; and independently verify and confirm any estimates, projections, or assumptions relating thereto, none of which may be considered to be guarantees. In connection therewith, you have the sole and exclusive responsibility to select and consult with any and all professional advisors of your choosing in determining whether to bid at this auction. You acknowledge that you have relied exclusively on your own investigation and determinations and the advice or your own professional advisors, and expressly represent that you have not relied upon any information provided by the Seller or the Auctioneer in any way, whether through the Property Information Package or other documents, through the Auctioneer’s website, or by any oral, written or electronic communications with the Auctioneer or the Seller, or otherwise.
All information contained here-in is believed to be accurate and up to date but is not guaranteed. Bidders are encouraged to perform their own due diligence and inspections prior to bidding. Property, structures and chattels are being sold as-is and where-is.