It is imperative to know that no two auctions are the same and terms and conditions will vary depending on the auction. Please read the terms for the particular auction you are interested in. If you have additional questions or need clarity it is best to call the lead auctioneer for that particular auction.
Real Estate Terms: May include but are now limited to:
• A Buyer’s Premium may apply to the auction.
• Any desired inspections must be completed prior to bidding. This purchase agreement is not contingent upon the satisfactory state of any inspections required after the date of the auction.
• Sellers will provide a marketable deed and convey the property as per terms of the Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
• Property sells in its “AS IS” condition.
• Property sells subject to articles in the present Deed, Title, and any articles or notices of public record.
• Buyer will pay CAUV tax recoupment if any, due and payable after deed conveyance.
• Seller, through Seller’s title agency, shall provide to Buyer: Fiduciary Title; The Escrow Agent shall be chosen by the Seller.
• Seller shall pay for the cost of the title search, deed preparation and county conveyance fees. Seller and Buyer shall each pay one-half of the Escrow Agent’s standard closing fee. If an owner’s policy of title insurance is selected, the buyer and seller will split the owner’s title insurance 50/50, including, without limitation, the additional cost of the premium for issuance of an owner’s policy, the cost of a loan policy, title endorsements, location survey, or other items required by Buyer, or Buyer’s lender. Buyer shall pay for all recording fees. RES advocates the use of title insurance in all real estate transactions.
• Acreage and Frontage amounts, including lot markers, are approximate and subject to final survey. (If Required)
• Buyer may be assessed a survey costs fee if the property sells in parcels. RES requires a nonrefundable down payment of 10% of the purchase price at the time of purchase. Unless prior arrangements along with a bank letter of financing approval are made with Real Estate Showcase., this must also be agreed to by the Selling party. The sale is not subject to any contingencies for financing.
• Earnest Money Deposit is NONREFUNDABLE; the contract contains no provisions for contingency on financing. In bidding, you are asserting you have the funding to close. In the event Buyer does not close in compliance with the terms of this purchase agreement, all earnest money shall be forfeited and paid to the Seller as liquidated damage.
• Buyer agrees to indemnify and save harmless Real Estate Showcase. LLC., its employees and agents, from any liability stemming from any incorrect information given or any material information Seller fails to disclose whether or not known by the Seller at the time of the execution of the purchase agreement.
• Property sells subject to any announcements made day of sale.
Personal Property Terms may include but are not limited to:
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales are final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Payment Instructions: We accept Cash, Check, Wire Transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. A 5% online buyer’s premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. All invoices under $3000 will automatically be charged to the card on file. $3000 is the maximum invoice eligible for a credit card payment. Invoice over $3000 must be paid by cash, check or wire transfer. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: All lots may be picked up, onsite, following the auction or shipping available on select lots.
Preview Date & Times: Please visit www.res.bid for preview dates and times.
Checkout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file.
On-line Bidding Terms
- Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC DBA: RES Auction Services has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold ‘as-is’ and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
- FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer’s Premium added to your total purchase.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Check, Wire Transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Items can be shipped at a cost. Please contact 833-765-3737 to confirm shipping after your bid has been won. Firearms can be shipped to an FFL dealer at a cost of $30/gun. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the FFL.
- Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Holmes County, Ohio.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- All sales are final.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for res.bid. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.